Not just hard work — smart work.
An avid runner throughout high school and college, Gerard took time off in his 20s, but resumed running at age 30. He hasn’t looked back. A consistent Sub 3-hour marathoner, and competitive runner at the Masters level, Gerard’s coaching philosophy will keep you running over a lifetime.
Gerard is an RRCA Certified Running Coach and ABC Certified Pedorthist trained to fit runners with the proper shoes and manage comprehensive client foot care. Coaching runners of all abilities, Gerard’s approach combines innovative and personalized coaching techniques with old-fashioned hard work.
(Gerard does not always talk about himself in 3rd person, don’t worry.)
A few of Gerard’s race highlights:
- 23-time marathoner
- Ten-time Boston Marathon qualifier
- Marathon PR: 2:55:10 (At age 44)
- Half Marathon PR: 1:20:07 (At age 44)
- 2015 – Five half marathons with Age Group awards in all races
- 2015 In24 Philadelphia – 50 mile finisher
My Guidance + Your Sweat Equity = Success.